This is my way of showing my love for the band called U2 who comes from the North Side of Dublin, Ireland.

Friday, March 6, 2009

U2 Show Discontinued!

I don't know what happened. I tuned before 12MN to watch the announced 24-hr U2 marathon in Studio 23 which would start with U2 Evolution. However, it started at around 12:30am after the David Letterman show. To my disappointment, the show didn't start from the beginning. The Joshua Tree era was presented already, cutting out the formation of the band up to the War album. Well, okay, I said to myself, there would be a replay of the U2 Evolution, perhaps the program might start from the beginning by then. To my dismay, at around 3am, the show was suddenly cut off and Studio 23 signed off. Alright, again, I said to myself, maybe the network needs to rest,too. I woke up at around past 6am and checked Studio 23. It wasn't on yet. Again, alright, perhaps it's really like that especially on weekends. From time to time, I checked it out. And at around 7:30am, Studio 23 signed in finally! To my disappointment, there's no U2 show, but a cartoon program!

Personally, what happened is an insult to U2 and U2 fans.

I hope to read or hear a very reasonable explanation about what happened. I am so so so disappointed and angry!

1 comment:

lizzz said...

studio 23 doesn't air the 24hr U2 marathon. check myx instead

Web Traffic