This is my way of showing my love for the band called U2 who comes from the North Side of Dublin, Ireland.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

U23D

I watched again U23D last night at the SM Mall of Asia in IMAX Theatre(7:30pm-slot) with my sister. Again, it was a wonderful, exhilirating experience I will never ever forget. My ticket is free as part of the Pre-Sales Promo that is going on for the worldwide release of U2's new album (the 12th studio album) called No Line On The Horizon. The cd comes with a free NLOTH T-shirt, too! Can't wait to see my shirt, and of course, the cd! U23D will be showing till March 5th, so if you want to avail yourself with a free ticket, just go to any Music One outlet and pre-buy the album. It's worth P495. You'll instantly receive your ticket and a beautiful claim stub with your receipt. You will then be notified by Music One starting March 2nd so you can pick up your cd and shirt. Btw, i even got a free U23D poster from IMAX! So, what are you waiting for? Stand up and head to Music One now! :)

No comments:

Web Traffic